SPECIFIC TREATENT FOR COCCIDIOSIS IN POULTRY, SWINE & CATTLE
Contain per 1g:
Amprolium HCl ……………………………….250 mg
Sulfaquinoxaline sodium……………………250 mg
Menadion sodium bisulfite…………………….(K3) 5 mg
- Amprolium is an anti-coccidial drug with activity against Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, and E. acervulina. Amprolium acts by interfering with thiamine metabolism in the parasite. Sulfaquinoxaline is a chemotherapeutic with bacteriostatic action against many gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. Its coccidiostatic spectrum of activity includes Eimeria spp. (E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, etc.). Vitamin K in the form of menadione is added for the prevention of hemorrhagic disease. In combination with sulfaquinoxaline and amprolium, Vitamin K exhibits a synergistic action against most of the common species of the Eimeria parasite.
- Use for treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in poultry, lambs, calves and swine.
For oral administration in drinking water
- Therapeutic dose: 1 g / 2 litres of water, for 5 – 7 days (equivalent to 2500 chickens of 5 weeks of age or 1500 chickens of 10 weeks of age or 800 layers)
- Prophylactic dose: 1 g / 4 litres of water, for 3 – 4 days
- Lambs, calves and swine: 1 g /10 kg body weight, for 5 days preferably as a drench or in drinking water.
Medicated water should be used immediately and refreshed every 24 hours for the duration of the treatment
Hypersensitivity to any of the active substances. Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption or animals with impaired kidney function.
WITHDRAWAL TIME: 10 days before slaughtering.
Keep in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children
2 years from manufacturing date
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter, 5 liters