NON STEROID ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ANTIBIOTIC, ZERO MILK RESIDURES
In 1 ml
Ceftiofur HCl………………..50 mg
In all the infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to ceftiofur and splenic inflammatory reaction. Among the infectious processes include: acute and chronic laminitis, acute infectious mastitis, dystocia. It can also be used in the immediate postoperative (C-sections and other surgeries, such as dehorning older calves).
- Cattle, goats, sheep and camels: pasteurellosis, pneumonia, Haemophilus somnus, metritis, mastitis, footrot.
- Pigs: pasteurellosis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, salmonellosis, colibacillosis
For intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Swine: 1 ml / 17 kg BW, every 24 hours for 3 – 5 consecutive days.
- Cattle, sheep, goat, buffalo and camelids: 1 ml / 50 kg BW, every 24 hours for 3 – 5 consecutive days.
- Not use for hypersensitive animals to any component
- Do not administer intravenously
- Caution: in pigs: no more than 5 mL injected at a single site of application. Do not administer to animals with renal failure
- Meat: 4 days
- Milk: 0 day.
Store in a cool, dry place, keep away from children.
2 years from manufacturing date
50 ml, 100 ml