CLAMOX 60 W.S.P
SPECIFIC TREATMENT FOR DIARRHEA, NECROTIC ENTERITIS, CORYZA IN POULTRY
Amoxicillin trihydrate……………………….600 mg
Colistin sulfate………………………………..2,400,000 UI
Treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tract infections and infections of skin and soft tissues, as well as secondary bacterial infections caused by amoxicillin and colistin sensitive microorganisms in calves, goats, poultry, sheep and swine.
- Poultry: Respiratory infections, salmonellosis, colibacillosis, salmonellosis, cholera, ulcerative necrotic enteritis, streptococcosis, staphylococcosis, infectious coryza, chronic respiratory disease (CRD), omphalitis and infection of the vitelline sac, sacculitis, synovitis, gangrenous dermatitis.
- Swine: unespeciffic respiratory infections, atrophic rhinitis, pneumonia due to Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Pasteurella multocida, swine enzootic pneumonia due to Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, salmonellosis, colibacillosis, enterotoxemia caused by E. coli (edema disease), erysipelosis, leptospirosis and dermatitis.
- Cattle: Respiratory and enteric infections, diahrrea caused by Salmonella spp. and E. coli.
- Hypersensitivity to amoxicillin and/or colistin.
- Administration to animals with a seriously impaired renal function
For oral administration via drinking water for 3 – 5 consecutive days
- Poultry: 1g / 6 – 7 L of drinking water (equivalent to 1g / 30 – 35 kg BW)
- Pig, calf, goat, sheep: 1g / 50 – 60 kg BW daily
- Meat: 08 days
- Eggs: 15 days
- Milk: 04 days
Place at dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children
2 years from manufacturing date
1kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg