In 1 ml
For treatment of infections caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria including: Actinobacillus equuli, Actinomyces bovis, Actinobacillus lignieresi, Bacillus anthracis, Bordetella bronchiseptica, Clostridium spp., Corynebacterium spp., Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, E.coli, Fusiformis spp., Haemophilus spp., Moraxella spp., Pasteurella spp., Proteus mirabilis, Salmonella spp., Staphylococci susceptible to Amoxicillin in cattle, sheep, pigs, dogs and cats.
- For intramuscular injection in cattle, sheep, goats and pigs.
- For subcutaneous injection in dogs and cats.
- Recommended dose: 1 ml per 10 kg
- If required, repeat after 2 days.
- Shake well before use and always administer aseptically. The dose volume should not exceed 20 ml in cattle, 10 ml in swine, 5 ml in sheep and goats at any one injection side
Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- Meat: 14 days.
- Milk: 3 days.
Store in a cool, dry place, keep away from children.
2 years from manufacturing date
50 ml, 100 ml