In 1 ml
None steroid medicine anti-inflammation drug (NSAID) for anti-inflammation, pain relief and antipyretic to use in infected cases, aid antibiotic treatments.
- Bovine, horses: Anti-inflammation, pain relief, antipyretic in diseases as respiratory, mastitis, osteitis, phrenitis, recovery rate of acute clinical mastitis, arthritis, trauma, difficult birth. The supportive treatment of parturient paresis and reduce oedema of the udder associated with calving
- Swine: Anti-inflammation, pain relief, reduce pyretic and respiratory distress in infection diseases, supportive treatment of MMA (Mastitis Metritis Agalactia syndrome) in sow.
- Dogs, cats: Treatments for arthralgia, osteitis; injection before operation, postoperative pain relief effectively.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance, or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in animals suffering from gastro-intestinal lesions, haemorrhagic diathesis, blood dyscrasia, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function.
- Not to be used in foals in their first month of life.
- Do not administer other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) concurrently or within 24 hours of each other.
Intramuscular use or Intravenous use 3 mg ketoprofen/kg b.w., equivalent to 3 ml of the product/100 kg b.w. once a day for up to 3 days.
Intramuscular use 3 mg ketoprofen/kg b.w., equivalent to 3 ml of the product/100 kg b.w., administered once.
Intravenous use 2.2 mg ketoprofen/kg b.w., equivalent to 1 ml of the product/45 kg b.w. once per day for 3 to 5 days.
In the case of colic, treatment should not be repeated until a clinical re-examination has been carried out.
Not more than 5 ml should be administered at one intramuscular injection site.
The stoppers must not be punctured more than 166 times.
- Meat: 4 days before slaughter
- Milk: 0 day.
Do not use in horses designated for human consumption or producing milk for human consumption
Store in a cool, dry place, keep away from children.
2 years from manufacturing date
50 ml, 100 ml