In 1 ml
- In cattle: Pre-ruminant and ruminant.
Treatment of respiratory infections caused by sensitive strains of Pasteurella multocida, Mannheimia haemolytica, Histophilus somni and Mycoplasma bovis. Treatment of acute mastitis caused by E.coli strains sensitive to marbofloxacin during the lactation period.
- In pigs:
Treatment of Metritis Mastitis Agalactia syndrome (postpartum dysgalactiae syndrome, PDS) causedby susceptible strains of organisms.
- In Dogs, Cats:
Treatment of infected wounds and abscesses. Treatment of lower urinary tract infections due to Escherichia coli and Proteus mirabilis. Prevention of surgical infections due to Staphylococcus intermedius, Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Calves: 1 ml/25 kg, single daily injection by IM, SC or IV route, for 3 to 5 days.
- Pigs: 1 ml/25 kg, single daily IM injection, for 3-5 days.
- Treatment of infected wounds and abscesses: 1 ml/25 kg, single SC injection.
- Treatment of infections of lower urinary tract: 2 ml/50 kg by three SC injections at intervals of 4 days.
- Prevention of surgical infections: 1 ml/25 kg, single IV injection, just before the intervention.
- Treatment of infected wounds and abscesses: 0.5 ml/5 kg, single SC injection for 3 to 5 days.
- Prevention of surgical infections: 2 mg/kg (0.5 ml/12.5 kg) by a single IV injection, just before the intervention.
To ensure a correct dosage, body weight should be determined as accurately as possible to avoid underdosing.
Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to marbofloxacin or to any other quinolone or to any of the excipients
Do not use in cases where the pathogen involved is resistant to other fluoroquinolones (cross resistance).
- Calves: Meat and offal: 6 days.
- Pigs: Meat and offal: 4 days
Store in a cool, dry place, keep away from children.
2 years from manufacturing date
50 ml, 100 ml