In 1 ml:
Specific disease INDICATION are:
- Calves, lambs, kids: Enteritis caused by Salmonella and E. coli. Secondary bacterial infections caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pneumoniae and some Pasteurella strains
- Poultry: Enteritis caused by Salmonella and E. coli. and infectious coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum).
- Pigs: Enteritis caused by Salmonella, and secondary infections caused by Actinobaccilus pleuropneumoniae, Haemophilus parasuis and Streptococcus spp.
Dissolve into drinking water. The recommended dose is of 30 mg combined activity (25 mg sulfadiazine and 5 mg Trimethoprim) per kg body weight.
- Poultry: 1 liter per 1,600 – 2,000 liters of water continuously for 4 -7 days.
- Swine: 1 liter per 1,600 – 2,000 liters of water continuously for 3 – 5 days.
- Calf, goat, sheep: 5 ml / 100 kg BW twice a day continuously 4 – 7 days
Shake well before use. Medicated water should be used immediately and refreshed every 24 hours for the duration of het treatment.
- Hypersensitivity to trimethoprim and/or sulphonamides.
- Administration to animals with a seriously impaired renal and/or hepatic function or with blood dyscrasias.
- Meat and offal:
- Swine: 8 days
- Poultry: 5 days.
Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption
Placed at a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
2 years from manufacturing date
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter, 5 liters