In 1 ml
For the treatment of bacterial infections in cattle and swine caused by microorganisms susceptible to ceftiofur, especially:
- Cattle: bacterial respiratory disease associated with Pasteurella haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida & H. somnus; acute interdigital necrobacillosis (panaritium, foot rot) associated with Fusobacterium necrophorum and Bacteroides melaninogenicus; bacterial component of acute post-partum (puerperal) metritis within 10 days of calving associated with Escherichia coli, Arcanobacterium pyogenes & Fusobacterium necrophorum, sensitive to ceftiofur.
- Swine: bacterial respiratory disease associated with H. pleuropneumoniae, P. multocida, S. choleraesuis & S. suis. Specific treatment secondary infection of PRRS, FMD.
- Dogs: treatment of canine urinary tract infections associated with Escherichia coli and Proteus mirabilis.
Not use for hypersensitive animals to any component.
For intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Swine: 1 ml / 20 – 25 kg BW, IM once a day in 3 consecutive days.
- Cattle, goat, buffalo: 1 ml / 45 – 60 kg BW, IM once a day in 3 consecutive days.
- Piglet, Dog and cat: 1 ml / 12 – 18 kg BW, SC once a day in 5-14 consecutive days.
- Cattle: 3 days
- Swine: 4 days
- Milk: 0 day.
Store in a cool, dry place, keep away from children.
2 years from manufacturing date
50 ml, 100 ml