In 1 g:
Amoxicilline trihydrate……………………..200 mg
Acid Clavulanic & qsp………………………..1 g
For the treatment of pigs and poultry with diseases of the digestive canal, respiratory system, skin and soft tissues caused by microorganisms sensitive to amoxicillin and clavulanic acid such as Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Actynomyces spp., Clostridium spp., Fusiformis spp., E.coli, Klebsiella spp., Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Proteus spp., Brucella spp., Pasteurella spp
DOSAGE AND USAGE
For oral administration via drinking water or feed for 3 – 5 days
- Swine: general dose 1 kg/ 20 tons BW. Piglet from 4 – 10 weeks old: 1 kg / 1 tons of feed. Pig more than 11 weeks old: 1 kg / 1.2 tons of feed. Sow: 1kg / 4 ton of feed.
- Poultry: dissolve 1g / 4 – 5 liters of drinking water (equivalent to 1g / 20 – 25 kg BW).
- Hypersensitivity to amoxicillin.
- Administration to animals with a seriously impaired renal function.
- Administration to animals with an active microbial digestion.
- Calves, goats, sheep and swine: 08 days
- Poultry: 03 days
Placed at dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight, keep out of reach of children
2 years from manufacturing date
1kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg