Prevention and treatment of roundworm infections (in all stages: larvae, adults), lungworms (whole eggs), fluke (head and body), liver fluke in buffaloes, cows, calves, goats and sheep in infected cases:
- Nematode parasitic on the gastrointestinal tract in all stages of eggs-larvae-adults: Haemochus, Bunostomum, Chabertia, Nematodius, Oeophagostomum, Strongyloides. Ostertagia, Cooperia, and Trichostrongylus spp.
- Lungworm (including eggs) Dictyocaulus viviparus and Dictiocaulus filaria.
- Tapeworm (head and body) Moniezia
- Liver fluke (Hepatica Fasciola) in cattle, calves, goats, and sheep.
For oral administration; should be used within 24 hours after diluted in drinking water.
- Poultry: 1ml/ 10 – 12kg BW.
- Pigs: 1ml / 10kg BW
- Goats, sheep: 1ml/ 20kg BW. Treatment of liver fluke: 1ml/ 10kg BW.
- Calves and cattle: 1ml/ 12kg BW. Treatment of liver fluke: 1ml/ 10kg BW.
- Severe infections: Repeat 2 times after 3-4 weeks.
Meat: 12 days
Milk: 4 days
CONTRAINDICATION: Do not use in the first 45 days of pregnancy.
Placed at cool, dry placed, avoid direct sunlight, and keep out of reach of children
2 years from manufacturing date
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter, 5 liters