SPECIFIC TREATMENT TO ORT, MYCOPLASMA, E.COLI, PNEUMONIA AND ARTHRITIS
In 1 g:
Lincomycin HCl………………………..200 mg
Spectinomycin HCl……………………200 mg
- Gastro-intestinal and respiratory infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to spectinomycin and lincomycin, such as Campylobacter, E. coli, Mycoplasma, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Treponema spp. in poultry and swine, most notably
- Poultry: Prevention and treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) associated with mycoplasma and coliform infections of growing poultry susceptible to the action of the antibiotic combination.
- Pigs: Treatment of enteritis caused by Lawsonia intracellularis (ileitis)
DOSAGE AND USAGE
For oral administration via drinking water for 5 days
- Poultry: 1g / 3 – 4 liter of drinking water equivalent to 1g / 15 – 20 kg BW.
- Swine: 1g / 5 – 6 liter of drinking water equivalent to 1g / 30 – 40 kg BW.
Do not use for ruminants, rabbits and horses. Do not use for hypersensitive animals to Lincomycin and / or Spectinomycin
- Meat: 10 days
- Poultry: 05 days
Store in a dark cool place, keep out of reach of children.
2 years from manufacturing date
1kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg