RELIEVE COUGH, EXPECTORANT AND TREATMENT OF RESPIRATORY DISEASES
- Poultry: Treatment of respiratory diseases of various etiologies, including those caused by bacteria and viruses, which are accompanied by increased secretion of mucus, and to treat sneezing when breathing is difficult.
- Animals: Control of coughing in cases of different pulmonary infections (Laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, bronchopneumonia, primary alveolar emphysema etc..). Cases of amniotic fluid aspiration in the newly-born animals facilitate and expedite the aspired fluid’s expectoration.
DOSAGE: For oral administration via drinking water.
- Poultry: 1 ml/ 10-20 kg BW/ day.
- Dog, cat: 1 ml/ 20-40 kg BW/ day.
- Large animals: 1 ml/ 40 kg BW/ day.
- Cattle (calves)
- Meat and offal: 2 days
- Not permitted for use in cows producing milk for human consumption.
- Meat and offal: Zero days.
- Chickens, turkeys and ducks
- Meat and offal: Zero days
- Do not use in birds producing eggs for consumption, during and 4 weeks before the laying phase.
Placed at dry, cool places, avoid direct sunlight, keep out of children