Exipients: Butylhydroxyanisole (E320), Butylhydroxytoluène (E321)
- Inhibits estrus in gilts and sows
- Stimulate estrus at the same time
- Optimised productivity
- Easily manage herd
Oral use. 20 mg Swine Mate (5 mL) per animal once a day for 18 consecutive days. Animals should be segregated and dosed individually. Add the product as a top dressing to the feed using the metering pump.
Meat and offal: 9 days
Container or 900 mL and 450 mL non-pressurized containers. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- Do not administer to pregnant animals or lactating animals or those suffering from uterine infection.
- Ensure the correct dose is administered daily as under-dosing can lead to the formation of cystic follicles.
- Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals.
- Avoid skin contact with the product.
- Pregnant women and women of childbearing age should avoid contact with the product or should exercise extreme caution when handling this product.
- Accidental spillage on the skin should be washed off immediately with soap and water.
- Seek medical advice.