In 1 ml
Gastro-intestinal, respiratory and urinary tract infections caused by norfloxacin sensitive microorganisms, like Campylobacter, E. coli, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella and Salmonella spp. in calves, goats, poultry, sheep and swine.
- For oral administration via drinking water. Shake well before use.
- Poultry: 1 ml / 2 liter of drinking water or 25 ml / 100 liter of drinking water for 3 – 5 days. If required, treatment may be repeated after 5 days
- Calves, goats and sheep: Twice daily 10 ml per 75 – 150 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
- Medicated water should be used immediately and refreshed every 24 hours for the duration of the treatment.
Meat & eggs: 04 days.
- Do not use for animals with a known hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Hypersensitivity to quinolones, severe hepatic or renal impairment.
Placed at a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children
2 years from manufacturing date
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter, 5 liter