SPECIFIC TREATMENT OF BLOOD PARASITES, BLACKHEAD DISEASE, DIARRHEA, ENTERITIS IN POULTRY
Contain per 1 g
Colistin sulfate……………………1,500,000 UI
- Special treatment of infections caused by bacteria sensitive to sulfamide group, protozoa and blood parasites such as coccidia, Leucocytozoon caulleryi, Blackhead disease (histomoniasis)
- Coryza and other respiratory, genitourinary and soft tissue infections in chickens and ducks
- SULCOLI 500 is also effective against streptococci, klebsiella, proteus, shigella, staphylococci, escherichia, and salmonella.
For oral administration:
- Poultry: 1g / 4-5l of drinking water or 1g/ 20-25kg BW.
- Pig, Calf, buffalos: 3g / 100kg BW.
- Animal to a known with liver and kidney failure
- Hypersensitivity and resistance to Sulfadimethoxine and Colistin
Meat: 7 days
Dry, cool places – avoid direct sunlight, keep out of reach of children.
2 years from manufacturing date
1kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg