EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF COCCIDIOSIS IN POULTRY
In 1 ml.
- Diclazuril is a potent coccidiocidal agent.
- DICLAZU PLUS is useful in the prevention and treatment of coccidian infections caused by Eimeria crandallis, Eimeria ovinoidalis, Eimeria bovis, Eimeria zuernii in calves, pig and cattle.
- In poultry, DICLAZU PLUS is effectively used for the treatment of Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, E. mitis (mivati), and E. maxima.
- DICLAZU PLUS liquid reduces the damage and lesion scores of Coccidia and improves the performance and health of infected hosts. Diclazuril is very safe compound, being well tolerated by various species of birds and mammals.
Dissolve into drinking water. Shake well before using.
- 1 ml / 3 liters of drinking water equivalent to 1 ml / 20 – 25 kg BW. Instruction: drinking for 3 consecutive days, rest the next 2 days and continue drinking the next 1 day.
Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
WITHDRAWAL TIME: 05 before slaughter.
Placed at cool, dry placed, avoid direct sunlight, and keep out of reach of children
2 years from manufacturing date
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter, 5 liters