In 1 ml.
Gastro-intestinal infections, respiratory infections and urinary tract infections caused by enrofloxacin sensitive microorganisms:
- Swine: Treatment of E. coli, Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, Pasteurella multacida, Actionbacillus pleuropneumoniae. Indicated for secondary infections of PRRS, urogenital tract infections, MMA complex (Mastitis, Metritis, Agalactia), umbilical cord inflammation.
- Poultry: Highly effective against CRD, CCRD (plus secondary E. coli infections or Gumboro disease), hemolytic E. coli, infectious Coryza, Fowl Cholera, Fowl typhoid, necrotic enteritis, infectious sinusitis, arthritis
For oral administration in drinking water
- Poultry, duck, quail: 1 ml / 4 – 8 liter of drinking water
- Buffalo, cattle, goat, sheep: 10 ml / 200 – 300 kg BW
- Swine: 1 ml / 2 – 6 liter of drinking water.
- Treatmnet: Double dose of prevention
- Hypersensitivity to enrofloxacin.
- Administration to animals with a seriously impaired hepatic and/or renal function.
- Administration to poultry producing eggs for human consumption
- Meat & offal: Poultry: 07 days
- Turkey: 13 days
- Livestock: 03 days
Keep in dark cool place. Keep out of reach of children.
2 years from manufacturing date
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter, 5 liters